ATTENTION CALLIGRAPHERS & HAND LETTERERS!
- Are you a self-taught calligrapher/hand-letterer? Do you lack a background in formal graphic design training?
- Has someone reached out to you to design their wedding invitations, but you're not sure you know exactly what to offer or how to get started?
- Do you have questions about how to price wedding stationery and design?
- Do you wonder about scanning artwork, using design programs, and creating files?
- Have you started to offer invitations here and there but struggle with work flow and meeting client deadlines?
- Do you wonder where to get the best supplies?
- Do you need printer recommendations?
- Do you have a list of questions you could run by someone with experience?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, I need YOUR help! I'm working on developing a resource for aspiring wedding stationers who want to transition from smaller lettering products to wedding stationery. Since I built my wedding stationery business from the ground up, I know what questions and frustrations I had along the way--but I want to know what YOU need in order to create the best resource possible.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Fill out the below survey on or before July 6, 2018. We will keep your responses confidential. We ask your name so we can follow up with you with discount codes and more.
- In exchange for filling out this short survey below, I'll offer you a discount code on the product when it becomes available later this summer. All survey respondents will receive the discount code via email once the survey window closes.
- I will be choosing up to five letterers to pilot the resource. In exchange for completely free access to the first version of the resource, I'll ask this group for honest feedback. These five letterers will be chosen from the body of survey respondents once the survey window closes. Please note that we won't be able to let you know if you've been chosen for the free pilot until we have a chance to review all responses.
Email Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have! I'm happy to chat with you.
THANK YOU in advance for helping me create a resource that will be helpful in growing our community! You are appreciated! :)