My dream is to one day have a fancy letterpress in a barn like my professional crushes at OneCanoeTwo. Until then, I'm content with using good old fashion glue to make cards. I've always been a little impatient about making cards as I've never wanted them to look too homemade. However, I've stepped up my game and started doing much more with pointed pen in the last week or so. These ended up being so easy and adorable.
My inspiration was a custom card for a sweet friend who got engaged yesterday. That one is top secret for now. :)
Here were my materials:
- Pre-cut kraft paper squares from a misfit paper pack found at a craft store. I sliced and diced them with my paper cutter to re-size them.
- Die cut tags from the Dear Lizzy line at Hobby Lobby (so cute for $3.99)
- Paper Source's 4-bar foldover cards in strawberry
- Paper Source's 4-bar envelopes in mint
- White Bombay India Ink - from Hobby Lobby
- Nikko G nib and oblique holder from Paper and Ink Arts