HURRAY FOR PLANT-BASED EATING!
If you've been following my Instagram stories lately, you've likely seen an eye-full of plant-based meal prep snapshots! Starting in June of 2017, my new husband and I made the leap to a plant-based diet. We simultaneously adopted the Dave Ramsey cash wallet system, having noticed that we were spending upwards of $1000/month on food--for TWO! YIKES! I started a personal two-pronged mission to 1) revolutionize our eating habits and 2) stop being so stinking wasteful with our budget. Our central goal is to be better stewards of the resources provided to us--and this adventure is ALREADY WORKING. For two months in a row, we've met our ambitious saving goals.
Do any of these apply to you?
- Are you one of those people who doesn't love to cook?
- Have you been interested in plant-based eating?
- Are you interested in plant-based eating but assume that it costs a fortune to execute?
- Do you want to be more mindful of your monthly spending, particularly on food?
Two months ago, I would have answered YES to all four questions. My husband and I have been following a plant-based eating plan for nearly two months, and for that reason, I wanted to share a FREE guide that summarizes the back story, our guidelines, shopping and prep suggestions, sample grocery lists (with prices) and more! This guide is 9 full pages of information designed to bless you if you answered yes to one or more of the questions above.
Tips for using this resource:
1) The FREE printable is available in the download section of my shop. While the cost is $0, the default digital download system requires a valid, current email address and a billing address. The billing address will not be used and will be kept private and you can entirely skip the section that asks for a credit card number, as none is required.
2) The download link will appear on your confirmation page and will be available for 24 hours. Once you download it from your email, I strongly recommend that you print it, as it's information-rich and may be better absorbed on paper versus on screen.
3) Let me know what you think! Please send me a message via the contact form on my website to let me know your questions, thoughts, and ideas.
In the coming weeks, I'll share recipes for some of my favorite meals. I hope this resource helps you and I hope that budget-conscious plant-based eating blesses you as much as it has blessed us!